Wednesday, November 21, 2012
My teacher My Hero
We all know that our teachers are our second parents when we are out/far from our true parents. They are the once who teaches us a lot of things. The once who teaches us good things, who gives us a lot of knowledge to know. And they are the once who gives us great advice sometimes so we would what to do to to solve our problems. THE once who let us go to the right path for our future. I'm so impressed to our teachers, because even though they are tired,or we made them angry they still do such effort just to teach us. That's why i consider them my hero. And i am very thankful because I had a teacher like them. If teachers didn't exist I wouldn't write this good letter in an English language :) and I wont even have the guts to type this message here in the computer. So I'm very thankful because I had "My teacher" that is also "My Hero."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment