Friday, February 1, 2013

my reflection in 2nd Grade

   In this second grading period, I have so many things i've gained or learn.
like making some exercises. In first time it was so hard, but i didn't think that i can do this i just think that this was a chlallenge to gain again so I worked hard to improve my ability .
   I was challenge by this exercises, and of course i tried my best to those kind of exercises because I know that this will be interesting when I will go further
  I adress this challenges by trying myself to understand more difficult things and to focus to the harder subjects that im not good of.
 Moving on, I will do my best, I will try to do all our activities. I will be more focus on studying. And participate well in our disscussions. And lastly i will be industrious and will be a good student, that will know how to respect everyone specially the elderlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment