It's a pleasure to finally meet you mr.president. I guess you don't mind if we have a
little chat and I ask you some questions and informations.You know mr.president I am one the
luckiest student because I have the chance to talk to you in person. I want to ask you why
did you break your promise that, there will be no longer poor families in our country? Didn't
you know,lots of people counted on you to help them? Many people were down because you broke that promise mr.president. You know mr.president,lots of people counts on you so I hope that you don't break your promises no more mr.president and you will know that they'lle be proud of you'we vwill be proud of you mr.president and we appreciate those contributes you made mr.president we thank you for that. That's all mr.president thanks for the time it's a pleasure to meet you mr.president hope you don't let us down God bless you mr.president.
No comments:
Post a Comment