Sunday, August 5, 2012

KNOW AND DO

1.everyday we go to schooleverydat we learn a lot in just sitting for 1 day
we learn a lot we discover something new. For me I discovered that not all the time is being serious sometimes we have to enjoy ourselves enjoy learning because if we don't add some enjoyment from our learning we can't
get something right.
2.The problem that i have encountered is, making blog account because it doesn't accept your e-mail or
passwords.
3.I ask some assistance from my teacher or to my classmates so i will know what to do
next time when imgoing to make my blog account.
4.Moving on i will study hard so that I can gain a lot ,so that when im looking for jobs
i would know what is best for me.

3 comments:

  1. hello Alfred,keep up your good doings,don't lost hope in the amid of problems may come in your life.study hard God Bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see, my friend? I appreciate your writing skill, especially this one. I just hope that you'll do what you indicated on your reflection and always have faith to Him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ........ hello...
    your composition scheme is great. just keep in mind that you can do it!!!
    keep it up.. good job

    ReplyDelete